****EDIT: My queue is currently filled, but feel free to send commission info to me anyway! I'm doing soft acceptance from now on, which means I will consider and negotiate your commission but there are no guarantees that I will start on it until I finish my current batch - no payment is required until then. Thanks for your support!
I’m finally settled with my apartment situation and my school schedule, so I wanted to open commissions to kick off the season. UvU I’m offering ink commissions in the spirit of Inktober! Here are the details:
DIGITAL INK COMMISSION
- B/W sketch with grey tones
- No restrictions on composition (can be bust-up to full-body)
- $25 per character
- +$5 for color tones (not full color)
- +$5 and shipping if you would like a print mailed to you
TRADITIONAL INK COMMISION
- Black ink with grey/color tones
- ~6 inch x 9.5 inch
- Composition bust-up to knees-up (talk to me if you want full body!)
- $35 per character
- +shipping if you would like the original mailed to you
notes and restrictions:
- No NSFW! eg. no sexual content or excessive gore
- No furries - I’m simply not comfortable drawing furry characters. If you are unsure that your character may be within this restriction, feel free to talk to me about it and we can discuss it.
- Maximum of 3 characters in a composition.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject line: Inktober Commission - YOURNAME (real or alias is fine)
- Brief overview of your commission request
- If you have references, be sure to attach them to your email!
- PLEASE indicate if you would like your commission mailed
Once we talk the details about your commission, I’ll send an invoice!
All mail will be sent out in November (first week for traditional commissions, second week for digital prints)!
If you have any questions, feel free to message or email me! Thanks for your support!! ;v;/ <3